there are plenty of reasons for hating malu serials.
- They are all repetitive. All stories revolve around a similar theme. Family – Marriage – Villain who doesn’t want marriage – kid – yawn …
- the full story line would fit into 1 hour .. dragged to 456 or god-knows-how-many of episodes.
- The acting skills are at the absolute rock bottom.
- Oh and the special effects and stunts … they are just amazing. I just love to see those fights with aluminium foil wrapped swords
- Every female cries alike. I believe all the different directors share a common voice recording for the actress crying part.
- Time wasting Tactics are the best in it. to make a phone call they show the character walk down the stairs , through the hall , into the living room , and then they show him/her dialing the number after 30 secs of indecision of whether to call or not and finally get a wrong number.
- But most of all i hate them because they cut into my TV time and hooks the rest of family to the screen for this nonsense.
If u like video games and Comic Strips that is the right place :
My bloody sm56 modem is not recognised in Linux. Looks like this issue hasnt been properly solved by anybody yet . Have to install windows and c whether i can install the modem at least there.
Or else no net at home…
Now that i am home i can begin my usual routine. If nothings happening that day it pretty much goes like this.
wake up at 10. Breakfast. TV/Comp. Lunch at 13.30. TV/Comp. Dinner 21.30. TV/Comp. Sleep 1.00 or 2.00.
that about pretty much sums up my day apart from the toilet breaks and playing a little bit with my doggies.
The exams are done (went pretty fine). I am now at the point which i have been waiting for nearly 4 years. Surprisingly there are no emotions involved at this point. I am not happy, I am not sad …
I have no idea …
So wat am i still doing writing this entry ?? got to study
47 % Nerd, 39% Geek, 43% Dork
Its true -> i took a test and the above is my result. Thanks Johnny .. now i know who i truely am besides Swen George … Click here for Johnny’s Result
For a normal person morning time is the time to be happy for the new day. Morning time is time to avoid me. I will be grumbling about each and everything. Even an inanimate object such as a Water Cooler gets its share of my mental assault. Can’t explain y. some friends even learned to stay away from me in the mornings.
I always believed the most priced possession in the final year is the bucket n mug. Cause nobody got one but everybody needs it. But i have to add to this list of priced possession especially towards the end of college. TOOTHPASTE. Every morning a group of zombies barely awake walk in unison towards a room and drain it of paste. Then the room owner becomes a zombie himself and next day joins the procession. I am one of them now.
The toothpaste + morning makes a great prelude to the rest of the day …
the one chance i thought i had to make difference has just passed. Nope i didnt get the MS internship. And nope, i have nobody to blame. Just me. So S***** here i come. One part of me doesn’t regret this. Its because i know I’m a survivor. And i refuse be torn apart by this. Learn from it. The way to success is not just one road.
This has been long overdue. There were signs all around me, but i chose to ignore. But it had to happen. My reaffirmation of my belief, my faith – in someone beyond the average human. Someone who can help us, teach us, change us. Too long I have been lost in darkness. I have heard of his death and denied it. And now i believe that he rose again to save us.
I believe in him…
SUPERMAN LIVES !!